Essence of China with Yangtze River Cruise
China's most awe-inspiring sights and cities are included in this 14-day feast of travel adventure. Behold, the Great Wall, Forbidden City, Terra Cotta Warriors and the ancient city of Fengdu. Enjoy the deluxe cruise ship for a trip down the Qutang and Wu Gorges finally landing in breathtaking Shanghai.
Inclusions & Highlights:
- First-class accommodations with private facilities
- 3 nights Yangtze Cruise with private balcony
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner as specified
- Arrival & departure transfers
- All sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Local English-speaking guides
- Entrance fees to monuments and cultural events
- Internal flights - Beijing / Xian / Chongqing, Yichang / Shanghai
- Domestic airport tax and fuel surcharge
- Baggage handling
- Great Wall
- Visit to a local home
- Terra Cotta Warriors
- Dinner and Tang Dynasty Show
- Chinese Acrobat Show
- Visit to a Watertown
As a guest of SITA, you will receive a personalized traditional signature stamp engraved with your name. The signature stamp has remained as a symbol of Chinese culture and the art of calligraphy.
Please note: Blackout Dates include Sep 27 - Oct 06, 2017 & Feb 14-23, 2018.